Answered By: ESU Libraries and Archives Reference and Information
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2015     Views: 22

You are welcome to come in to the library and use our computers and materials. However, if you would like to access databases and check out materials, you will need to purchase a Kansas Resident Card at the Service Desk on the 2nd floor. The card costs $15.00 and is good for one year. You will need to bring a Kansas Driver’s License or proof of residency. 

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]