Answered By: ESU Libraries and Archives Reference and Information
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2015     Views: 5

You can call Circulation at 620-341-5205 or Candy Johnson at 620-341-5050. If you have been placed on hold, you will need call the Business Office to determine how to pay your fines. Their webpage can be found here:

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]