Answered By: ESU Libraries and Archives Reference and Information
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2015     Views: 7

As long as your Hornet Card is active, you can check out books and use other library resources. If your card is no longer active, you can get Kansas Resident Library card to continue using our services. The Kansas Resident card is $15 for a year and gives access to several libraries throughout the state.

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]